- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- Cookies, Links, Sharing.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, Sharing.
- We are the sole recipients of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, our contact page(s) or other direct contact from you.We will never sell, rent or otherwise make this information available to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request – for example to order a software, service or product (such order having been expressly authorized by you) that is necessary to complete our services to you.
2. Your access to, and control over information
- You can …See what data we have about you, if any:
- Change/correct / edit any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do this by contacting us via our Contact page on www.sbart.ca or by calling us at, or texting to : 514-586-6050.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, it is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data if applicable), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific task (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
4. Cookies, Links, Sharing
- We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
- This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information. If you do not click on any such outbound link, you will not be taken to any other site and your privacy remains protected with us.
- We may occasionally share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is, however, statistical only and is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person or company.
- We may partner with another party to provide specific services if necessary. When the user signs up for these services, we may share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.